This March at Parramatta Nissan we're going
Take Dealer Finance
Trade-In Any Vehicle
Purchase After Market
Browse through our large selection of stock below!
View All Stock
*This promotion has been created solely and exclusively for Paramatta Motor Group.
By entering the “MARCH MADNESS WIN UP TO $100,000” competition (NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42350) (“Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. STANDARD TERMS 1.1 To qualify for entry in the “MARCH MADNESS WIN UP TO $100,000” draw entrants must purchase a new, used or demonstrator vehicle from Inchurch Automotive Pty Limited t/a Parramatta Motor Group ABN 74 137 048 474 (“the Promoter”) of 319 - 321 Church Street, Granville, NSW 2142 (“the Premises”) between 9am on March 1ST 2020 and 5.30pm March 31ST 2020 and take delivery before April 6th 2020.
2. WHO CAN ENTER? 2.1 Entry is open to all NSW residents who are private buyers, 18 years + or accompanied by a responsible adult at the time of entering the competition and participating in the draw, and who otherwise meet the criteria set out in these conditions. Excludes all fleet, government or corporate customers and employees and officers of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their immediate family members.
3. HOW TO ENTER 3.1 Purchasers will receive one entry per vehicle purchased. 3.2 A total of 3 additional entry tickets may be earned through additional transactions and purchases, including dealer finance products, aftermarket products and for trading current vehicle as part of the sale transaction. [3.3 A purchaser must correctly complete the official entry form and submit it to a staff member at the Premises.] If an entrant submits more entries than the Promoter has approved, or an entry not compliant with these conditions, those entries will be automatically disqualified and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify that entrant from the Competition.
4. HOW TO WIN 4.1 There will be one (1) prize draw and one (1) winner. The prize consists of one amount of either $5,000 or $100,000, depending on the contents of the envelope selected by the winner, as set out below. 4.2 There will be one entrant (“Winner”) selected by random draw by a representative of the Promoter at the Premises at 10am April 8th 2020. The Winner will be notified by telephone using the telephone number(s) included in the Winner's entry that they are invited to take part in the envelope draw at 4.30pm April 17th 2020 at the Premises (“Envelope Draw”). 4.3 Should the Winner or a duly authorised representative of the Winner be unable to attend the Envelope Draw or if the Winner has not respond to the invitation by 10am 10 April 2020, the Winner will forfeit and will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit and the Promoter will select an additional name at random until an entrant accepts the invitation and can attend the Envelope Draw (and that entrant will be deemed the "Winner"). 4.4 At the Envelope Draw there will be 100 identical envelopes for the Winner to choose from, 99 containing $5,000 and one (1) containing $100,000. The Winner will get one choice of envelope and will win the amount in that envelope (“Prize”). In the event that the Winner selects an envelope containing $5,000, the Winner will be paid that amount directly by the Promoter via cheque or bank transfer. In the event that the Winner selects the envelope containing $100,000, the Winner will be paid that amount directly by Altamont Contingency Underwriting (“Insurer”) via funds transfer or cheque. 4.5 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from the Competition and the right to refuse to allow the Winner to take part in or receive any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that an entry is not compliant with these Conditions, that an entrant has tampered or interfered with the entry mechanism in any way, or has not complied with these Conditions.
5. CONDITIONS OF WINNING 5.1 The Prize must be taken as offered. 5.2 If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result. 5.3 The Promoter will publish the name of the Winner on the Promoter's website for a period of two weeks after the Envelope Draw. 5.4 In accepting in the prize, the Winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all reasonable editorial activities relating to the Competition. The Winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all social media and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee or other remuneration for such use. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. 5.5 If the Winner of the prize is under the age of 18 as at the date of the draw, an adult must accompany the minor at the Envelope Draw and in the acceptance and participation of the Prize.
6. NO LIABILITY 6.1 This clause is to be read subject to clause 7. 6.2 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion reschedule the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions. 6.3 The Promoter and associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any entries not received for any reason. 6.4 The Promoter excludes any term, condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied by custom, law or statute. 6.5 The Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any misadventure, accident, personal injury, claim, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) (Loss), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, arising out of the following: a) during the draw; b) while undertaking any activity in or connected with an entry into the draw; c) in the participation in or use of the prize; d) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; e) due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compare, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; f) in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; g) arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.; h) any tax liability incurred by a entrant. 6.5 The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. 6.6 If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
7. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to limit, exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation, which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
8. All entries will become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information so that it may process the Entries and administer the Competition.
9. SCRUTINY Adjudicated and scrutiny will be conducted by MJM Corporate Risk Services on behalf of the Insurer. 7.3 The prize of $100,000 is insured by the Insurer.